A little bit of the Rosette Nebula, NGC 2237. I didn’t get a lot good subs in before trees began creeping in, but what I got was great!
This is just 22x60s of exposure!
- Astro-Tech AT115EDT 115mm f/7 ED Triplet Refractor w/ 0.8x Reducer/Flattener
- Losmandy GM-8 German Equatorial Mount, Gemini 2, Losmandy FLW Tripod
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Orion StarShoot Autoguider
- ZWO EAF Electronic Automatic Focuser, iOptron iPolar
- Backyard EOS, PHD2 Guiding, SkySafari Pro, AstroPixelProcessor, Topaz Photo AI, Capture One