The slowness of my Slow Motion Messier Marathon continues to impress me. Since my last update I have a few new photos and few do-overs:
- M1, the Crab Nebula.
- M78, a reflection nebula in Orion.
- M96, M105, a couple of spiral galaxies.
- M97, M108, the Owl Nebula and a barred spiral galaxy.
- M31, the Great Galaxy in Andromeda.
- M42, the Great Nebula in Orion.
- M45, the Pleiades.
- M51, the Whirlpool Galaxy.
Here is the updated list of Messier objects I’ve captured so far, with the do-overs in their places.
The full table (including all the missing objects) is also available on my Messier page.