Projects & Code
- Observaton is a commercial app for the iPhone (with Mac version coming) for browsing Clear Sky Chart data and making amateur astronomy log entries with as much automation as possible.
- Infusion is a commercial app for the iPhone that serves as a multi-configurable tea timer. It feels a niche that I felt was lacking for tea fanatics on the iPhone.
- Documentation Tools
- I wrote a set of makefiles and XSL templates for transform Docbook documentation in a standardized way for my projects. It allows you to meerly include a BSD-compatable Makefile in a documents directory and all the rest is done for you.
- I work on the Python bindings for xar, pyxar!
An exercise in creating a generic UI similar to Apple's iPhone OS Mail application compose/view UI. Per this blog post.
- I wrote a plugin for Trac, TracGantt, to generate Gantt charts from tickets. I'm not convinced that this is necessarily a good idea, but there it is, and some people seem to find it useful. I haven't had much time to maintain it lately.
- PureDocs is an experiment in API documentation I'm working on with Kate Flavel. The basic idea is to parse languages, and modularize the docstring processing.
- PureDocs has also spawned a seperate project, Documentation Tools, which is a collection of Makefiles and resources for building PureDocs and Docbook documentation.
- I helped write Splat, the Scalabe Periodic LDAP Argument Transmogrifier, for Three Rings Design (Arrr!), with Landon Fuller.